• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zombocalypse mod!

Nimsky

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Last night while I was sitting on the toilet :) , I had a great idea:

Zombocalypse mod!

A term first coined by the great Lizardhands, the dangerous "Zombocalypse" would make a great mod for Ostfront.

It would take place during the bloody Humans vs. Zombies war (not to be mistaken with the Humans vs. Kittens war). The player has to choose a side, and it would be full of references to RO.

Classes:
David Hasselhof
Zombie
Lizardman (led by a man called "d4v")
Kittun
Regular Soviet and German soldiers
Vodka battalion - extremely uncoordinated, but brave and hard to kill

etc.

Weapons:
Shambeh Bambeh (for both sides)
Noob cannon
Snowballs (replaces the grenades on winter maps)

Vehicles:
"W0nkey D0nkey" - a donkey on wheels
Flying clowncar
PzKpfw. "Banther" - bans every victim it makes from the server

Hopefully it inspires the modders out there. :D

Got any suggestions? Post 'em. ;) And yes, I do think it would make a good mod - there's already a zombie mod for OFP! ;)

RO-style dead cow zombies that actually get up and attack you when you casually walk by stabbing them with a bayonet.

A super-uber-mega-ultra secret shield power-up of total indestructable invincibility called simply "Tiny Wooden Fence"

Machine Guns that fire green star wars lasers.

Star Wars lasers that shoot machine gun bullets.

"Drone-Clone" Warriors - Identical looking zombies that continually swamp you asking for a King Tiger until you turn your gun on yourself.

A real actual clown car (complete with Krusty the clown style driver) that handles exactly 100% like a real WW2 armored car.

Upvote 0
Lolo'copters
That would make a great vehicle, great idea! :D

They can hardly manage what they're doing at the moment staffwise, so no way they'll be able to devote some time into this.

It doesn't have to be a work of art. Like someone said, just for ****s and giggles.

RO-style dead cow zombies that actually get up and attack you when you casually walk by stabbing them with a bayonet.

A super-uber-mega-ultra secret shield power-up of total indestructable invincibility called simply "Tiny Wooden Fence"

Machine Guns that fire green star wars lasers.

Star Wars lasers that shoot machine gun bullets.

"Drone-Clone" Warriors - Identical looking zombies that continually swamp you asking for a King Tiger until you turn your gun on yourself.

A real actual clown car (complete with Krusty the clown style driver) that handles exactly 100% like a real WW2 armored car.

My utmost respect goes out to you, sir. Those are great ideas. There is already a machine gun in RO that fires green Star Wars lasers, though. ;)

I've seen videos of "Ostfront on Crack" on YouTube, with Kar98s that fire shambeh bambehs, etc. That should also show a thing or two about the possibilities.

Upvote 0
That would make a great vehicle, great idea! :D

I'm serious.

And if we get the Lolo'copters i want to see the later version: Roflo'copter mark I.

The Roflo'copteer Mark I has a powerfull array of weapons ranging from the OmGmissil3$ to the WtFb0mb.

Your standard Anti-Zombie Fighting Force issue would have unlimited LoLoguN rounds, 700 OmGmissil3$ and 4506843 WtFb0mbs.

President Bush stated that "If they could pWn the Axis of Evil in the East then they can pWn a few Zombies!"
Unfortunately, he was the first victim in the Zombie uprising in the United States.

Upvote 0