• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your mouse settings

I have mouse sens at 1.00 and smoothing at 0.65.

Mouse acceleration is EVIL. I hate it.

It all depends on what kind of mouse you have though, I have a Razer Diamondback and it has a rather high dpi, so I need to have a somewhat low setting in the Razer interface and in RO what I mentioned above.

This means I have no problems whatsoever making microscopic adjustments when sniping or bolting people from far away. On the other hand it makes it harder to deal with SMG recoil, I'm close to dislocation my shoulder sometimes when using the PPSh-41.

Basically it all boils down to preference and what weapon you use the most. Experiment :)

Upvote 0
I used to have ironsight on my middle mouse button but I changed it because I have a new mouse, no intellimouse for me anymore :D, I have a wireless no batteries needed mouse, but I am restricted to keep my mouse on my mouse pad. And it's lightweight and accurate as hell, maybe too light and too acurate cuz it moves when I breath
nb-30-9b.gif

Upvote 0
Maybe you just breath too hard. Keep your other hand on the keyboard and you should be fine...;)

I have a Razer Diamond Back and I have set the mousespeed to 1.00 and everything else to 0.00.

Reduce Mouselag reduces the frames per seconds too somehow, Mouse Accelleration is evil as mentioned before, and I haven't found out what Mouse Smoothing would do for me that I could enjoy. As far as I understand it, it "smoothes" your mouse movement, by moving it by the middle of the actual movement between two or more frames. I don't think that I need that or that I could benefot from it, so I unchecked it.

Sometimes 1.00 is still too fast for me though.

Upvote 0
I got a Logitech MX-510. (800dpi)
When i'm aiming on targets at large distances, my mouse isn't accurate at all.
It jumps from pixel to pixel...very annoying.

I have the same mouse and don't have problems like that. You have the logitech drivers install right? And have mouse acceleration off? Tick the box in the logitech software "disable mouse acceleration in games". If you still get acceleration then theres a registry tweak you can download. Best to have acceleration off imo so get a constant movement rather than one that changes all the time depending on how fast you move the mouse.

I have mouse sensitivity in the middle in windows and 1.5 ingame (and no mouse smoothing) and with my 5l Steelpad movement is very smooth. If you want to be a proper FPS geek then get a mouse "bungee" too to keep the mouse cord from touching the desk.

Upvote 0
G5
Mouse speed set at 800dpi.
In game, speed set to 8.00.

LMB = fire.
RMB = 2nd fire.
MMB = IS.
Scroll up = next weapon.
Scroll down = previous weapon.
Right wheel tilt = lean R .
Left wheel tilt = lean L .
Mouse speed + = toggle prone.
Mouse speed - = toggle crouch.
Last but not least Button N

Upvote 0
Logitech MX518
MouseLeft= Attack
MouseRight= ironsights
MouseMiddle=Melee
Left mouse buttons= Teamspeak/ingame voice chat
+= ingame mouse sensitivity 1.0
-= ingame mouse sensitivity 0.69
other mini middle= ingame mouse sensitivity 0.40
1600 dpi alltimes

Old config
Razer Copperhead/ Mantis control pad

MouseLeft= Attack
MouseRight= ironsights
MouseMiddle=Melee
Left mouse buttons= Teamspeak/ingame voice chat
Right mouse buttons= dpi 2000/ dpi 800

Windows mouse sensitivity= middle notch
Ingame mouse sensitivity= 0.50
razer sensitivity= 10
Mouth smoothness/reduce mouse lag= off

To get rid of all mouse acceleration I downloaded this tweak to prevent games from altering settings.

http://razerblueprints.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=99&topic=4788.0

Last edited:
Upvote 0