• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Public RO Score Board at http://www.roscores.com

I want some stats that show kills per minute. Not kill death ratio (you got respawns in this game you're allowed to die death means nothing). Kills per minute usually show the most fearsome players.

Well yes if you are an smg whore, as this game is realism based and I prefer bolts then kill/death ratio is important to my RO game play.

Upvote 0
Well yes if you are an smg whore, as this game is realism based and I prefer bolts then kill/death ratio is important to my RO game play.

You got respawns so why is kill death ratio important .... Its about the effect you cause who cares if you die. If you had 1 life then indeed kill death ratio would matter.

And in the mod the top 10 most frags per hour players were all rifleman...

Next to that its easier to corrupt stats with a kill death ratio, just hang back and snipe. And when looking at the top 10 of fph people in the mod atleast i know them all, the top 10 k/d ratio i only know 2 people off.

Frags per hour is more equal for all classes. kill/death ratio is good in games without respawns or very few respawns, not in games where you can instantly fight again i'd say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
^^

I invite everyone to read what this man just posted.

ok.... read it again.

..the pubs are really bad lately. I have to remind people constantly what the point of the game is. Greeeeeeat, so you sat in those windows and killed a guy that was defending Langer... whoooa! would you look at that? He's back in there mocking you! You think you are helping... but you're not!

Get out of those windows and INTO the damn capzone!

If you are defending... Stay in the capzone and defend from WITHIN! Dont pass GO. Dont run all the way up to the already capped Bridges and try to attack.. you're on defense silly! So defend!

*deep breath*

Upvote 0
I am not impressed with this stat system. a month ago I was #9 and I saw a guy that was #3 in the same server I was in (server was in top 5 at that time) I beat this guy by DOUBLE THE POINTS on 3 maps, and was high score for everyone and was on the winning team on all 3 maps . I thought I had a perfect situation to move up big time......I moved up one spot and the #3 guy never moved..I checked a day later and all was the same...sats are fine but I am not impressed with the factors tracked by this site...but thanks for the effort, it is kinda nice to say your # x in the world in a game ;)

gun--who is too dumb to create anything like that--

Upvote 0
This game is about capture and hold/seek and destroy. I hate losing a round because people wont defend the LangerMarkt. :mad:

It amazes me how long people can play RO and not figure out that the object of the game is to cap and defend points. :confused:

K/D Ratio is for tossing off to your own reflection. :p

Most captures is the stat that really matters.

Most captures doesn't mean that much either. In the end if you want to make a correct stats system it should be focussed around games won. And looking aswell with what guys you won or lost. etc. The thing with stats is that its usually to compare individual player skills. Basically when i use it it would be to get an idea of how well someone can play in a clanmatch. Frag per hour gives a good example of how well people are in shooting. Rankings are crap anyway but stats and the ability to compare certain stats of players can be nice.

But indeed a ranking based on team work would be nice. maybe give medals to people for their Axis and Allied win/loss ratio :p the best shouter and user of voicecomms with the ability to get a team to work together will be nr 1 then.

Upvote 0