• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PVK II Released!

apparently it's squeezed in there tight to where you can't use "use"

EDIT: I FOUND IT!!!! well sort of, I was noclipping and I warped down there, I was somewhere right near the hubb jubb I think I was on the pirate side where the little bar opens up to the pirate side. Everyone no clip and fly around the hubb jubb till you find it.

EDIT: I gotta go so i can't search now, it might be a one time trigger and then it moves....also there was no renderbox around it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Finally got it with the help of the console!

You need to activate the teleport by 'using' between the two rocks in the water near the club entrance. The teleport itself is on the left side of the main entrance to the club. You need to jump because it's above ground in the corner between the outer wall of the club, the rock, and the rope.

Very useful console commands:

find <text>
Finds a console command that includes <text>.

sv_cheats <0 / 1>
Activates cheat mode. Necessary for many commands.

developer <0 / 1>
Activates developer mode. Necessary for the commands below.

find_ent <text>
Finds an entity (buttons, teleports, triggers, etc) that includes <text>.

ent_text <entity id / entity name / entity class / {nothing}>
Shows information about an entity or multiple entities below it. Text shows through all graphics making the entity easy to locate.

ent_message <entity id / entity name / entity class / {nothing}>
Shows information exchange between entities.

I first enabled cheats and the developer mode. Then I used "find_ent port" which got me four teleport-related entities in the map: two teleport sources and two destinations. Each entity has a unique ID and a class. The sources have the class "trigger_teleport" and the destinations have "info_teleport_destination". Then I used "ent_text trigger_teleport" which enabled the see-through info text below every teleport trigger entity. The teleport was then easy to find. The information had "state: disabled" though. Finally I used "find_ent button" to find the activation button. The teleport needs to be activated every time after it's used. Console for the win!

Upvote 0
Just to clarify where it is, you must first go to the hubb jubb, then jump in the water and head to the two rocks with the gap between them, then swim to the bottom and press E between the gap a few times to ensure you hit the trigger. Then go back to the hubb jubb, the portal will be on the left side where the wall and rock meet in a little corner, then jump and SHAZAM!

Upvote 0
I also found out you can keg jump. Get a keg look straight down, and as you jump toss barrel at feet and you'll jump high, sometimes really high, it can be tricky, quite usefull for getting.....uhm....to places.

There is a custom map called castle run, if you get on the rocks surrounding the map you can jump down and get right under the ground and you can walk under the knight courtyard and kill people :p

Upvote 0