• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Naked posters

First, I thought nthis thread was about people who post in here naked. Like myself.

Now, I feel excluded.

If you need pr0n on your wall, at least have some extravagant one... like the one in the pic that is linked here until a mod removes it. And no, I won't distribute it via PM, so only the quick ones have the joy to see it :p
Last warning: this pic shows everything. Literally.

http://home.planet.nl/~sante100/images/xray_bj2.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

You sir deserve a cookie, AND an internet.

Upvote 0
AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

You sir deserve a cookie, AND an internet.

internets_thumb.jpg

Upvote 0
My respect for Strother went through the floor and into the basement, unless this reveals into a joke.

I never had respect for you anyway...so meh...:p

and I didn't want a "pron" poster, just one of a hot girl with not enough clothes on. But I don't think I'm going to waste my time searching for one and trying to pick the best.

Upvote 0
Who wastes space on weapons and stuff on the walls when one can have SOVIET PROPAGANDA ART?!

If that's what floats ur boat, Liz, then check out Grant & Cutler (Foreign Language Bookshop) in Gt Marlborough St, near Oxford Circus tube.

It has got loads of very nice, high quality A3 prints of Soviet Propaganda art on the Russian language help desk - a quid a throw.

Not sure how many copies of each they have so, if you get there and there are none left, it means I got in there first, cleared them all out and intend to sell them to you at a fiver a pop.:D

JK, I wouldn't do that; making money in such a grossly exploitative way is well beyond my competence :rolleyes:

BTW your new sigs ****s, change it back, this instant! *Edit* and mod-baiting normally gets a ban in less enlightened forums so you got off lightly I reckon :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0