• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

It runs! Do you get those amazing graphics, too:

Untitled-1.gif

?

:mad:
Not yet, but it might be a matter of time until it happens to me aswell. :p

Upvote 0
Or Armed Ass. :p

Anyway I'm waiting for reviews on it, esp. considering performance. The single player bugs are annoying, but I'm more into the MP part anyways. (not to make any excuses)

The devs definitely need to go back to dev-school though, releasing a beta-version is not cool. Also their release policy made this one of the most pirated software this winter already.

Upvote 0
you people ***** an awfull lot about something, that i bet 50% of you haven't even paid a cent of money for yet :)

truth be told, it takes all the good things of OFP and copies or improves them... and then totally revamps the world surrounding your player.

we now have advanced graphics that compete with other games out there, lighting, shadows, distance as well as los based sounds, very much improved animations, and basically an awesome platform for modders.

if anyone cares to remember OFP started out much the same way - way back when.

it was released, and the multiplayer was a horrible mess.... modders dug in and created a STILL played masterpeice. Give the community some time to get started, and you will see this quickly surpass expectations.

i congratulate the dev's for at least releasing it, it has some bugs (whoever calls it a 'beta' state are obviously idiots) as it is much better put together than many games recently released that I can think of

and well, anyone that doesnt like it will quickly loose interest, and leave us who have been waiting forever to cherish it for what it is.

Upvote 0
you people ***** an awfull lot about something, that i bet 50% of you haven't even paid a cent of money for yet :)

truth be told, it takes all the good things of OFP and copies or improves them... and then totally revamps the world surrounding your player.

we now have advanced graphics that compete with other games out there, lighting, shadows, distance as well as los based sounds, very much improved animations, and basically an awesome platform for modders.

if anyone cares to remember OFP started out much the same way - way back when.

it was released, and the multiplayer was a horrible mess.... modders dug in and created a STILL played masterpeice. Give the community some time to get started, and you will see this quickly surpass expectations.

i congratulate the dev's for at least releasing it, it has some bugs (whoever calls it a 'beta' state are obviously idiots) as it is much better put together than many games recently released that I can think of

and well, anyone that doesnt like it will quickly loose interest, and leave us who have been waiting forever to cherish it for what it is.

Meh I don't think anyone here said it was a bad game per se. But it should've never come out in this state. Period.

To say OFP started the same way is a pretty bad excuse. I bet OFP would've won a lot more hardcore fans if it wasn't for all the issues. Take me for example, i only started playing as late as 2005. Why? Because the game friggin wouldn't work until patch v1.96.

As for idiots... the ones blindly cheering for a game that obviously is not release-ready just because they happened to follow the development and are excited about it... those are idiots to me.

Upvote 0