• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Impossible Shots ?

my most WTF moment, was when after the first patch, i fired a shell from my tiger tank at the hood of a clowny, it bounced.. i was just sittin there stunned for a sec saying ... WTF!!!

as to my best shot .. hmm probaby the time i ran into that back room on kransyi with a k98k, there was 3ruskies inside, 2 bolts and 1 semi, well they all see me and start shootin im like wth im dead neways, so i run to the first gun, crouch infront of him , fire my rifle, hes down, go to the second, fire the rifle, and go to the third in time to see him loading, blam again. 3 hipshots, 3 kills .. after that the guy with the semi started screamin HACKER!!!

Upvote 0
ok

i was german in kaukasus, i had a k98 and was running through the back route.
i ran up toward the tower the way where the giant hill is(you know the one where the russians throw nades continuosly down at you from). anyway, i was running and i noticed i was being shot at. not even looking to see where the shot was coming from i turn, aim at the top of the hill, not IS, and fire. i hit the guy at the top of the hill, he was crouched. he came toppling down hill and landed at my feet. i didnt even move after that because i didnt think i got the kill. then i was killed by a grenade. the end.

Upvote 0
Sewers in leningrad - Russian Sapper - lying on my belly somewhere between SL building and CC (or something).

4 axis coming down the pipe towards me. When they were at a crossroads I hit the one on the right and they all seemed to assume I was in the right-hand pipe so they all 'hid' in plain view of me. Picked off the next 2 with no difficulty but got deep into a duel with the last one who had eventually worked out what the coup was.

The impossible part was that 4 guys (presumably) facing me didn't see my muzzle flash.

Upvote 0
I pull off shots like that on a regular basis, so I'd like to mention someone elses awesome shot. ;)

Map: Hedgehog!
I was sniping people from the window close to the radio in the East Farmhouse. I killed quite a few people, leaning and from an angle, so I was quite hard to spot.

I thought. Then I saw a spiral of smoke and I died in a cloud of red.

Some guy actually killed me while I was hiding in there, from 100+ yards away. WITH A PANZERFAUST!

Can't remember the name, though he was from one of the famous clans (-I-, project or CORE I believe). Kudos to you for insane PzFaust skills, whoever you are. :cool:

I did that once, so maybe it was me. I was Russian on that occasion, so you if you were German it might have been me, otherwise it was someone else.
I think I was a bit closer than 100 yards. I was near the tractor in the field or near a tree that is close to the tractor.

Uffz_Huib

Upvote 0
I've had some nice ones with my PTRD recently.

The first I was just north of the north village on Arad, when I saw a Panther roll around the forest on the other side, heading for north field. I layed down and from over 100m away, lit him up with my first two shots.

The second was also on Arad. I was looking over a ridge in north field, sitting pretty much right next to that forest, and just north of the road. I saw a Panser 4H that rolled up out of their spawn and stopped on that ridge. I looked through my binocs and noticed that he was at a perfect 90 degree angle to me, so I figured I'd fire off a few rounds. When I went to aim the tank appeared to be only a little bit bigger than the front sight on my PTRD, but I fired anyway, and killed him in two shots. Still don't understand how lucky I got to have hit the sweet spot from that far away.

Upvote 0
Best shot I ever made was actually a miss... Russian sniper on Berezina back at second line. German tank at first line down the hill slightly with the commander sticking out.

I missed the tank commander a smidge high... and manage to nail some poor german slob just walking over the crest of the hill...

Haven't had any 2fers recently, but I can remember at least three back in the mod (mostly on Berlin heh).

I once nailed a guy at about 200 meters with a hipped MG34...

I hipshot a Russian out of the open drivers hatch of a clowncar as he's about to run me over.... and still got killed by the Clowncar... He really didn't like it when I told him "Don't f*** with the Jedi Master son" =)

There was the time I sniped three players out of the same tank... Driver from an open hatch... TC after he sticks his head out to see why they've stopped... and a third guy out of the TC hatch who I assume was the MGer moving to suddenly open positions...

I have too much damn fun with this game... or perhaps I'm just easily amused~

Upvote 0