• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tip you're hat to =>

Excuse me if I just killed an expression.

What I am saying is...

What RO player name do you recall playing against, that has gaven you such a sever beating.

Who in RO has Schooled you ?
Who do you remember in RO has Beaten you soo bad that you just stand in you're spawn 2 seconds thinking

"Holy crap that guy's Good !"

Well, after saying that I consider myself good in the other thread... I am not sure if I should take it back...

The one name that I will not forget, because I wish to find him in another server, go against him and do all I can to kill him is

cc//Ritual (or something of that nature... but it is Ritual)

If you read this...

I just wanted to say that I have NEVER been OWNED so badly in RO before.

Every time my IS was right on... You're SVT Flashed and killed me... (then killed Most people behind me going in that direction)

Everytime I crossed him close range, he would HIP me with his SVT before my IS is up.

I get to a window overviewing the market (the window russians love to snipe thru)
I take out plenty of russians trying to cap market, then a Nade goes right thru the window, BOOM, no time to run, it was short fused...

As I said, Mister Ritual... If I had a hat, Ide take it off !

thats what i love on RO when you get in that "lucky spree" that you meet the same player whole map and killing him most of the time... as I say I think it is just pure luck... first to meet some so often and second kill him often... but it happens from time to time (also from opposite side when somebody hunting me whole map just like you have described :D ).

Upvote 0
I made this thread because I seriously, never been owned so badly...
Ritual must have killed me at least 15 times yesterday within a period of 15 to 20 minutes !!!

I think I must have had him once with a nade... after he killed me twice from the same spot (the Bar, front door in the CC on danzig)

I am sure he was laughing... "AHAHAHAH got the poor bastard again"

If you read this... GG

Upvote 0
I'd like to give it up to myself. hahah

I've laid down many a pwn on many a face and I'm damn proud of it lol.
evil2.gif

If I had to choose one person who has ever completely nullified my every attempt at killing him, I think it would have to be murhis with a sniper scope. That man is evil with that gun. Props to him.

Upvote 0
Yeah but no one actually cares because all they manage to do is go "lolzlolzlolz! we are so uberz! we own all without even touching our mouses! roflmegofl!!!"

I've never been owned by one person over a long period of time, maybe over a map or so when it's just the way things happen but I can't recall one person who keeps killing me over numerous days or maps. Thats not to say I've never been repeated killed by someone :p

Upvote 0
I ran into cc//ritual about an hour ago and I recalled reading about his leetness in this thread. That drove me to smashing his brains all over the wall with my STG44. It's okay though guys, he seemed to enjoy it.
Shot00079.jpg

ritual is a good player though, I'll give him that. This rifle butt was funny though. ritual closed the lower German entrance door to the apartments on Odessa, then crouched to the left of it ready to rape anyone who walked in with the STG he took off my teammate. As soon as he shut the door he turned around and watched me pound him in the head. If I was a second late, or missed my first shot, I was SCREWED.

Upvote 0