• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for Mature Clan

Forgotten

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2006
Hey all,

I have been playing RO and many other ww2 fps games before it for some time now. I have never really been into the whole squad thing in fps games but i'm starting to realize how nice it would be to find a mature dedicated fun group of players to consistently team up with.

My qualities as a player include maturity, ability to follow orders, working well with others, positive attitude, the ability to serve in multipurpose roles with equal efficiency, and the ability to play often.

Things I think i could improve on would be multi person tanking, though i am of much preference to anti tank roles in those types of maps.

I live in California so a westcoast or pacific time zone clan would be great. It's mostly the attitude and dedication of the clan im looking at.

If it matters ( not sure) I take preference to the Axis side, but before anything I join the team with less players.

My ingame tag is: Forgotten

You can contact me on AIM : a40ztofreedom

Or email: [email protected]

There are a pretty good number of clans who might suit your fancy. I would suggest visiting some sites and having a look around the places to make a better decision.

I think you can find whatever you need in here...there should be a thread full of clan's information

i'm willing to help you if you ever need some rifle practice aslong as you don't join a realism only unit (sure both realism and ladder is fun but the ladders must grow :'( , so realism only aint fun :p)

Upvote 0