• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Invasion 1944 mod for OFP Released

Every mod pretty much is for Resistance only. They updated a bunch of features in Resistance. You can get OFP Game of the Year edition, with all 3 expansions from Amazon for like $15.

In regards to the PIAT debate, you can kill a tank in two shots. I did it against a Panther. Hit it from behind. You have to hit parts that it will penetrate. It will take 10 shots if you shoot the front. Try to hit it from behind where the turret is.

Upvote 0
In regards to the PIAT debate, you can kill a tank in two shots. I did it against a Panther. Hit it from behind. You have to hit parts that it will penetrate. It will take 10 shots if you shoot the front. Try to hit it from behind where the turret is.

Actually I noticed this myself after testing some stuff.

Front\side\rear hull takes insane amount of rockets. However hitting the turret will take only a few. Weird indeed.

Doesn't make any sense with the generic OFP armour system that is used 99% of time in all mods in order to avoid MP conflicts.

Upvote 0
Thank god the mission editor is so comfortable to use. However, is there a way to convert the car stealing mission to Inv44, or are there any downloadable missions that are similar to it so I can save me some work?
I believe if you click "load" in the mission editor, you can open it up and change any units you want to Inv44 units. I could be wrong...

Upvote 0
They pretty much released the core of it, that being the beautiful island, and the models for the Brits and Germans. You can use other WWII addons, like a good Cromwell tank, and it all fits together quite nicely.

I modelled a cromwell that was textured by some other dude for the mod. Isn't it part of the release? Apart from some bugs it was really nice...

Upvote 0