• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Arad Realism Final

The updated final version is now up. If there are no more issues this will be it.

Changes:
- Reduced Panthers to 2
- Increased Panzer IV H to 5
- Reduced PaK Soldat to 5
- Reinforcements evened out to 200-200
- Artillery evened out to 8-12 batteries with 6-8 salvos each

Additions:
- Engineer classes readded
- Grenades added for AT classes
- PTRD Soldat can choose between TT33 and M38 carbine
- Engineers can choose between SMG and semi-auto rifle

Fixes:
- Fixed German tanker not being able to switch weapons.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If this is anything like "the real war", I wonder how the hell Germany lost. ;)
no what i am trying to say is, why has every tank map got only 2 panthers or 2 tigers:confused: i really cant wait for new Russian heavy tanks like the su100s, put 4 aleast on the russian side and give them 2 js2. the germans 3 panthers then 2 tigers , i like to have a good map that both teams have a very good chance to win:p but with heavy tank companys:eek::D

Upvote 0
The updated final version is now up. If there are no more issues this will be it.

Changes:
- Reduced Panthers to 2
- Increased Panzer IV H to 5
- Reduced PaK Soldat to 5
- Reinforcements evened out to 200-200
- Artillery evened out to 8-12 batteries with 6-8 salvos each

Additions:
- Engineer classes readded
- Grenades added for AT classes
- PTRD Soldat can choose between TT33 and M38 carbine
- Engineers can choose between SMG and semi-auto rifle

Fixes:
- Fixed German tanker not being able to switch weapons.

sounds alot better. dont get me wrong, i dont want to blame or flame you. but a map with the disadvantages for only one team the map had before, makes no sence IMO. even if its so called "realism".

Upvote 0
The cap points are too close together and the map is too small perhaps Sichartshofen you should consider adding/ moving cap points and extending the map a bit after all realistically tank combat took place at 1000+ meters not at 200m or whatever the typical arad combat range is.;)
I have been working on Arad-Historical that does most of this with proper German-Russian tank ratios.

Upvote 0