• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MG's!!!!

crazymike

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2006
I just wanted to let you know TWI, that I feel the MG's have been made far to accurate in the last patch.... they are far more effective than I think they ever were realistically....

NAhhhh I'm just joking.. In reality, you hit the nail right on the head. The MG42 is now the feared weapon it should be... I dare somebody to stand in front of one now :)

they did a great job thats right the whole german army was basically built around the MG and did you ever notice good war movies the Mg pins down entire companys like it should.

The only thing wrong with the mg's now is the deploy system some sandbags you cant even see over litterally because the game makes you duck and its really all confusing. Dont forget that in many cases durring the war people stood a crate on its end and used these Mg's for anti aircraft guns so you should be able to stand up in front of a 3-4 foot tall sand bag and aim down but other than that I am extremely happy so far with the patch.

I posted a few other places but does anyone else hear a sound bug with the MG42 when you try to fire one real short burst it makes a longer firing sound. I know it didnt do that in the last patch because I scratche my head the split second it happened.

Upvote 0