• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Doors

Because you duplicated the same trigger/door/navpoint over and over again, each trigger is setting off the same event and all the doors are attached to that event, thus all of them opening on one command.

You'll need to go through each trigger one by one and give unique event tags and attach each door to the corresponding trigger's tag. Take a look at the event related tags for the door/trigger/nav point you duplicated and see how they are related.

Upvote 0
Doors

Thanks all. It will be tedious but reassigning the triggers will do it.

This could be a neat way to operate switches (thinking of dam locks, or airlock gates, or other triggers on maps.)
As it is is kind of useful as I can tell when the bots open any of the doors.... Actually you could set up an alarm light or flag in a bunker to alert when e entered a tunnel.

Six_Ten,

You're at least two steps ahead of me. I can't even get my doors to work :(

Shurek, open KrasnyOktabr in editor, go to a door -- select the door and doorframe static mesh, and the two doghead icons plus the yellow door icon next to it. Copy. Close the map and load your map. Click on your map, Paste to Original Location. Move the group to where you really want it. Thats it.

Upvote 0