• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Iron Crescendo

If you're reading this and you've not signed up yet then you're missing out on something wonderful that many volks have been experiencing for the past two months or so. So if you're seeking fun organized play without worrying about joining a clan then Iron Crescendo is the thing for you. You'll be embraced in camaraderie and fraternity no matter the side you fight for.

Upvote 0
If you're reading this and you've not signed up yet then you're missing out on something wonderful that many volks have been experiencing for the past two months or so. So if you're seeking fun organized play without worrying about joining a clan then Iron Crescendo is the thing for you. You'll be embraced in camaraderie and fraternity no matter the side you fight for.

quite. It is well worth it.

-[1Pz/?]/Capt.Marion

Upvote 0
Germans reign victorious in campaign zero. Campaign 1 will begin in 2 weeks.
Blue = German territory
Red = russian territory
september23ce6.jpg

Upvote 0
ATTENTION FELLOW OLD GUYS ( and gals) ......This thing is intirely to much fun !!!!!! Was involved in the first go-around from first battle to the last and its a blast. The tuffest and most intense battles I have ever seen on the net.If you enjoy playing RO this is definetly something ya don't want to miss out on ,so get signed up.

Upvote 0
well what can i say guys and galls. Campaign 1 gets underway in 2 weeks. Thank goodness, i just can't play on most pubs anymore after IC. So if you think you have what it takes to outsmart the enemy in an intensive campaign lasting months? do you want to learn the tactics for every map and experience teamplay the way it is meant in RO and move up the ranks.
Play alongside some of the most experienced guys in RO, that look after your back and expect the same from you during some of the most intensive fire fights in RO you will ever experience. Trust me it is the best time you will spend playing and practicing RO, not to mention the friendships that are made.
So what do you say? have you got what it takes..I hope so.. join up today for the experience of your RO life. What have you got to lose apart from gaining experience and friends.

greets snake..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A quick note about communications (VOIP, Team Speak, etc.):

I noticed a number of posts in reference to voice vs texting, and here's my take on the situation: For the German side, it would be very fitting to have the maximum amount of players kitted out with voice comm; German FM radio sets were very effective and already much more available and reliable than the AM sets commonly available to most everyone else, including the Russians. For the Russian side, although it would make for harder game play, having only leaders with voice comm would pretty well sim the situation with a lack of radios in the Red Army- even in tanks, signal flags were the norm for field communication. Texting Russian messages and orders to troops would handily sim this effect, I think.

I like the idea of IC so far, I'm very new to RO but I hope to be able to participate in IC very soon (I'm still a new guy and on that pretty steep learning curve- RO is SO much different from Blackhawk Down, my usual game!)

Upvote 0