• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Iron Crescendo

Nyu

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
www.panzergrenadiers.com

The successor of BFE:RO is here! Created non other than by MoFo himself. Iron Crescendo is an all new Red Orchestra role-playing simulation Tournament that should be experienced by all! Playing on either side (German or Russian) chosen by the player him/herself without any fees they will be immersed in the realistic and epicness of the campaigns by Medals, accurate Ranks and military Formations, Strategic deployment of large unit Formations on a map of the Eastern Front, and Tactical deployment and exercise during battles. The 16 vs. 16 6 hour battles will be fought on our very own Iron Crescendo Server and players will be communicating on our Iron Crescendo TeamSpeak Server also.
So, if you want to have the very best Red Orchestra experience you can ever have then sign up to fight for your Fatherland or Motherland right now! Very intense battles and great times you shall have await YOU! Hope to see you there, friend!

Iron Crescendo Site

Iron Crescendo Forums

Last edited:
While it may be just 16 on 16 for now the more players we get, the more we can expand. So we can have two servers running 16 on 16, more than one division per side, etc. I have set up the organization so that it is easy to grow in the future.

I also want to stress that this is a lot different than BFE. First off we have a full complement of staff with strict guidelines to ensure everyone enjoys themselves. Secondly, the strategic level of operation is a lot more robust requiring the corps commanders to carefully plan out their moves and use their upgrade power carefully (yes the reason for the mutators I'm creating comes apparent now :D) Thirdly we strongly encourage community participation in improvement projects to make Iron Crescendo better for everyone. For the future we have plans to implement date based availability for weapons and equipment to have an even further level of immersion. Every 3 weeks or so the "year" will advance and new equipment comes available to both sides.

We're still working on getting everything organized and optimized (my apologies for the frontpage I have someone working on that) but we have put a lot of work into this and we hope that all of you will enjoy yourselves at Iron Crescendo

-MoFo
Owner, Iron Crescendo

Upvote 0
King Ragnar said:
Please,Please do not make the battles on a saturday or friday, i beg you because i will join if they are not but if they are then i wont, because i mean who wants to be playing games on a weekend night?

Seconding this. I just kinda gave up on BFE - despite having loads of fun - because I'd rather be outside* than in on a Friday night.

* It exists, I swear! I've seen it with my own eyes! :eek:

Upvote 0
King rangar, for the time being we are only going to have battles on Saturday. As our numbers grow we can discuss possibly having a Tuesday or Wednesday battle as well. The difference is that we are discussing the possibility of starting earlier (like around 1000edt), taking a one hour break after 4-5 hours of playing, then starting again and playing for another 4-5 hours. This way we start early enough for those party animal euros who want to go out but still play late enough for west coast usa to get some time in.

Veryhungryhobo, we still require teamspeak to play. You do not need a microphone to use it. The main reason for teamspeak is the ability to communicate with your side with better quality and less lag than the in game VOIP (since teamspeak and the game are on two different machines). It also allows seperation of players into tank units for example so you can communicate directly with your tankmate without interference from the other members. These are only a few of the many benefits of using teamspeak so go get it and sign-up ;)

Upvote 0