• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Terrorism: a less-than-sensible view

For light amusement... if anyone kicks off with any idiot politics, I'll just have to close and delete my own thread. Oh - and ban whoever makes me close it :)

The first part of this was sent to me by a friend. I've added to it somewhat - perhaps you'd like to add a few of your own. Light-hearted xenophobic comments all welcome :)

The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent bombings and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though,security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bl**dy Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bl**dy Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Swiss, are now moving from a view of "World quite worked up: sell more weapons" up to "They may really go to war soon - sell more weapons AND accept stolen art treasures in payment."

The Americans are expected to follow their now well-understood response pattern and move from "Bomb their country!" up to the next level of alert, known as "Bomb ANY country we can't spell!". There are of course, still a couple more alert levels for the Americans - "This is going badly - use the British and Canadians" and, finally, "Bomb EVERY country!"

Some countries are considering offering further support: the Dutch are expected to send their 5th Airborne (Stoned) Brigade and their 4th and 5th (Completely and utterly wasted) Bomber Squadrons. The Canadians are sending a naval task force, which will arrive in the gulf when they can find the paddles to the kayak. The Russians have volunteered to send a large contingent of Chechens, Georgians and Khazaks to Iraq. Some of these may still be armed, for which the Russians have already apologised. The Ukrainians have since offered a large contingent of Russians, some of whom may even still be alive when they get there, but not if the Ukrainians can help it. The Swedes will be providing logistical support, all in flat-pack form. Any missing parts will be obtainable by ringing a number in Sweden, which will be answered by an Indian speaking Gujarati - in which language "IKEA" means "you must be joking!" The Poles are very generously offering a large number of builders to help with the reconstruction work, when they can get them all back from London.

Lol @ the canadians...

I would love to help out... but I didnt finish my wooden fighter

On a side note, I live in Montreal and I can say that we raised our security warning.

We were originally on:

"Whats going on Eh?" but we now changed to "Follow USA"

If "Follow USA" does not work out, the next changes are

"collect all the terrorist refugees"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wwiii

Wwiii

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton

"It's no surprise the French won't help us get Saddam Hussein out of Iraq. They didn't help us get Germany out of France, either. Still, it's essential for them to join us in the war against Iraq. They can teach the Iraqis how to surrender." --- Jay Leno

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" --- Dennis Miller

Upvote 0
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton

"It's no surprise the French won't help us get Saddam Hussein out of Iraq. They didn't help us get Germany out of France, either. Still, it's essential for them to join us in the war against Iraq. They can teach the Iraqis how to surrender." --- Jay Leno

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" --- Dennis Miller
Enough with the French jokes, entering some rough water here.

Upvote 0
Interesting that no matter what Russians will always stick to the same level: 40% alcohol..

Cheers!

I beg to differ, allthough the first three alertness levels are:

"Drink some Vodka!"
"Drink some more Vodka!"
"In Russia, Vodka drinks you!"

The last and most sever level of alertness is "Let's split up Poland!"

To find Austrian levels is a bit harder...

Level one: "Complaining that you are not deemed important enough to be a target"
Level two: "After filing the unsuccesfull complaints, complaining about the futility of the first complaints"
Level three: "Converting to islam just in case someobody would listen to the complaints and start to attack"
Level four: "Agreeing to annexation and renaming to Westistan"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mexico has announced plans to allow it's top stealth unit to be allowed use in upcoming operations, notorious for getting past even the most well-kept borders. Though not a combat-capable unit, they are however willing to clean up any mess that appears as result of the upcoming conflict, assuming that their preferred personnel carrier (a pickup truck driven by a white guy paying 1/3 minimum wage) arrives to their street corner on time.

Upvote 0
Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone's amazement, all of the color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

Upvote 0