• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

G41: one clip at a time

Did the G41 actually have a bayonet mount?
g416nt3.jpg

Upvote 0
Well if it would have a problem in the system for it....... just make it always on like the mosin 44........

And I too would like to be able to reload one clip at a time, instead of all 10 at once.........

But if it must be so to do all 10 at once, speed up the process, bc it does not take that long to load up 10 bullets on a speed loader........ it is a speed loader after all...........

And before they even attempt to add that frickin fix the MGs first plz!!!

Make the MGs more accurate..... make the hip, and deploy button sperate.....

and WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CANT YOU HIP AN MG42!!!!?????

bc I know for a fact you can!! but at least make it so if your gonna hip the 42, just add massive recoil.......... bc until you make it possible to hip a 42, those MGers like myself are at a great disadvantage....... its just plain unfair.....

Cmon lets get the realistic part down...... you can hip an MG..... deploying is seperate from hipping........ and if I want I should be able to reload the G41 one clip at a time..... after all........ thats realistic........:D

Upvote 0
Yes my friend it says there seperate but in reality they are not....... try it sometime!!

get an MG34...... stand up and hip it........... then try to lay on the ground and hip it......... you CANT!! it starts to deploy....... its the same if your leaning on something!!

I dont want to always deploy.... sometimes when im in a jam I wana hip it!!

Upvote 0
Yes my friend it says there seperate but in reality they are not....... try it sometime!!

get an MG34...... stand up and hip it........... then try to lay on the ground and hip it......... you CANT!! it starts to deploy....... its the same if your leaning on something!!

I dont want to always deploy.... sometimes when im in a jam I wana hip it!!
How do you "hip" something while laying prone?

Upvote 0