• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

That one will cost you two spins on the Axis of Evil

That is, in one word, awesome.

1. But isn't it a bit tasteless? That depends on your taste. Personally, we think the actual "War on Terror" is in pretty bad taste. This is just a board game.
From the FAQ. I can already picture the hoards of angry menstruating old hags and depressed businessmen getting all wound up over this boardgame.:rolleyes::D

Upvote 0
That prankster is a nOOb, the correct place for that dummie would be at the end of the "It's a small World' ride.

fail.

Hahahaha!

I've heard at one of the Disneys, there was an artist who added Nazis to one of the scenes he was painting. One of his "minders" came by and asked about the guys in brown shirts hanging out everywhere, he said they were security guards, making sure everybody stayed happy all the time.

A horrible and disrespectful game? What, like the GTA series I love so much? Sign me up. :p

Upvote 0
A horrible and disrespectful game? What, like the GTA series I love so much? Sign me up. :p

Nah, people hate GTA because it's a murder simulator. You didn't know that? Come on man, get with, it's cool to hate GTA! (well, if you're a politician anyway)

It's disrespectful and horrible because it makes you think, and pokes fun at how ludicrous world leaders are when they're on a power trip. It doesn't have anything to do with 9/11/7/7, but clearly it's disrespectful to the relatives of victims!

Upvote 0
If you read the blog section its scary how the media try and twist/force them into sounding like evil and sick people. Yet i think every single one of my friends would find this greatly amusing :D.

Bringing in 7/7 victims for an interview about a boardgame seems a tad extreme. I bet Tony Blair has never had a live interview with a bunch of Iraqis whove lost family.

Upvote 0