• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Patch What the Hell

Every < 1943 map has the new G41 :(
Bondarevo is 1942 (IIRC), and I swear it didn't when I tested it with bots. I guess I'll go look again.

Edit: Okay, I just started up all the pre-1943 maps in practice mode, and here are the maps that have the G41:

Baksan Valley
Basovka
Kaukasus (only as an option for the Gruppenfuehrer, no seperate Sch

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Probably the case.

Exit steam > Delete clientregistry.blob > restart Steam. Your GCF files are still probably there, it'll just verify quickly that they're installed. It may look like they have to download, but they shouldn't if all goes alright.

Nope, did not work. And the .gcf files are still there, too.

Man I hate this god damn bull****. There is no ****ing way I can download all this ****. God ****ing damnit!

Upvote 0
Bondarevo is 1942 (IIRC), and I swear it didn't when I tested it with bots. I guess I'll go look again.

Edit: Okay, I just started up all the pre-1943 maps in practice mode, and here are the maps that have the G41:

Baksan Valley
Basovka
Kaukasus (only as an option for the Gruppenfuehrer, no seperate Sch

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nope, did not work. And the .gcf files are still there, too.

Man I hate this god damn bull****. There is no ****ing way I can download all this ****. God ****ing damnit!

Read the support forum there are several threads on this, one new :) And RO doesn't use GCF's at all anymore they should never be there.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro I admire the way you stay cool even with cursing spoiled brats... I guess that's the primary PR guy requirement.

Oh I'm sorry, here's a tissue to wipe that brown stuff off your nose. Gee, I like your line of thinking. Perhaps you could point out something more pertinent to my post, perhaps maybe a solution? No, that would require too much on your part, considering you don't like dealing with 'spoiled brats'. Asshole.

Now excuse me while I go and download 3 gigabytes of data 15 kbps at a time because I'm spoiled.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Now excuse me while I go and download 3 gigabytes of data 15 kbps at a time because I'm spoiled.

:rolleyes:

where the actual game files still there or also gone?
check for \Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra

if not there do a search on your HDD and let windows find out where they moved off to.

if you cant find them, download "get data back" and restore the files that got deleted

Upvote 0
Oh I'm sorry, here's a tissue to wipe that brown stuff off your nose. Gee, I like your line of thinking. Perhaps you could point out something more pertinent to my post, perhaps maybe a solution? No, that would require too much on your part, considering you don't like dealing with 'spoiled brats'. Asshole.

well thats why Steam has function for backup... so if you are so lazy to backup your files with knowledge of your poor connectivity than dont blame others... thats the solution.... btw I am same lazy so I will have to download all again if same happens to me :)

Upvote 0