• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Faces of War demo

I've got the Radeon 9250 256mb, a 2.6ghz processor, and 1gb of RAM...but the game runs horrendously in MP demo, though it ran fine in the singleplayer, and when I play *alone* in LAN and blow up terrain and stuff it's fine.

There's gotta be a netcode problem or something. I joined games where the pings were anywhere from 56-148ms.

I have the same problems Lionel, most MP games i have are unplayble but single player seems to be better, still tho i get lag in it sometimes and alot of it.

Upvote 0
I really can't wait for the patch and hope it fixes the problems.

I've been playing the single player and I have no real interest in it due to the voice acting that sounds like an 18 year old guy trying to sound cool (Russian campaign) or the bad English and also because of what seems to be a memory leak that causes the missions to slow to a FPS crawl about 5-10 minutes in.

The multiplayer is what really drew me in. The whole idea of defending/breaching in the Frontline game using tanks/artillery/trenches/mines etc was awesome, even through the lag. However the lag makes it extremely hard for me to play (can't really use direct control in the lag) and nets me unnecessary losses.

Upvote 0