• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pandora: The greatest thing ever!

This thing has been around a while. Definately makes the day at work a wee more enjoyable.

I find it works best if once you start getting songs you really like, DON'T give them thumbs up or down. After a long history of thumbs up or down, it has some very odd and convoluted 'guidelines' that it is selecting by. Just get it to where the music is what you like and quit thumb up/downing. If a song comes on you don't particularly like just skip it. Then it's like your own personal radio station, and still throwing in new stuff :)

Upvote 0
Meh, I like Last.fm better. A much bigger band and song library (or at least it seems so), and it's a community as well. I really like the "similar to" and "recommendation" radio stations it offers. Lots of options and you can skip songs indefinately, it's the ultimate thing to join if you crave more music imo.

Pandora is still good, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ya.. i've been listening to Pandora for a while now.. the only thing that irks me about it is the seemingly limited music list for a few genres of music (like i sweat when I have the rock-a-billy 'station' i got on, it's only a total of 10 artists/albums. alittle annoying when you listen to it for hours while working on the house ;]

Upvote 0