• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Details on the September Update

They don't update on weekends. It's either coming today or tomorrow if they are to keep to their mid-september timeframe, because updates on fridays are risky. If a major bug slips through, they can only update monday and people would have to play the whole weekend with said bug.

Saturday and Sunday are workdays in the programmers branche :D

... don't remind me :/

Upvote 0
I just want to make one more suggestion in this thread that I hope you guys will keep a note of :eek: In your next next next upcoming update I do hope you guys can give the Germans the 'SdKfz 222' to rival the Russian Clown Car and the Russians the 'Zis 5' Truck for transporting troops across the big maps which they don't have at the moment :rolleyes: and Thank you :)

Upvote 0
I just want to make one more suggestion in this thread that I hope you guys will keep a note of :eek: In your next next next upcoming update I do hope you guys can give the Germans the 'SdKfz 222' to rival the Russian Clown Car and the Russians the 'Zis 5' Truck for transporting troops across the big maps which they don't have at the moment :rolleyes: and Thank you :)

Agreed, Gruber's little tank would be nice for a quick punch into the soviet lines, instead of that slow ass apc.

Upvote 0
The Soviet/Red army - was very poor army. The field-glass at an AT-soldiers could not be. Only at the commander of a platoon. :(
Quite probably correct - but in this case, just assume that our good Communist boy has liberated a set of binoculars from the grip of the Hitlerite invaders ;)

And, I know you say it was a "poor army", but I'm just doing some research on the state of the Red Army/VVS/Fleet on 22 June 1941. At the tim, the ground forces ran to just over 5.2 million men (including all fronts and reserves, plus VVS). Those 5.2 million men had 7.4 million rifles, plus 90,000 SMGs, nearly 250,000 machine guns and 100,000 artillery tubes. Oh - and 500,000 horses!

Upvote 0
Hm, in the beginning of 40 years the USSR had a quantity of means and money. It is not a lot . A part from them have spent for expensive hi-tech toys of type SVT, many money have spent for the strengthened areas in the West, have started to build some the modern ships. But to give each soldier the field-glass, it is unreal. We shall consider that he somewhere has stolen.;)

Upvote 0
Hey y'all,

I been off the forums for pretty much the entire summer and only back to playing the game again recently due to repetitive stress stuff.

I did not have a problem with having to pick up individual clips or grenades.

My problem was it would not ALLOW me to pick things up at times.

The main thing was grenades. I will have no nades but trying to pick up some on the ground was at times impossible. I would bend, kneel, laydown and crall over them but NOPE.

This would happen with weapons sometimes as well. I will have to lay down and crawl over it in several directions, hitting Use over and over before it lets me get the gun.

So I am curious to see what it is like now.

So (maybe this has been asked and answered already) what happens when you pick up an ammo bag and you already have a full nade compliment?

Does it mean you just don't get any nades that were in there?

And if you are out of nades does it automatically give nades to you when you pick up the bag?

OR

Are nades still dropped seperately from ammo?

I liked the fact you had to throw your gun down but I guess this just saves clicking since you still throw it down.

Thanks guys, looking very forward to it. Love the changes from the last patch too.

Upvote 0