• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Share!!!!

Share!!!!

• YES!!!

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • No...

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • Does not matter to me

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
I always try to take sapper simply because 99% of the time, those who have sapper don't know what the **** they're doing. On Kessel as Soviets for example I usually end up shooting our sapper in the head to get his charges and actually use them. Most sappers I see just take it for the PPD, which makes me shoot them in the head.

While the idea of an AA-style training and qualification system isn't exactly the most plausible of ideas it would certainly eliminate the need to you know shoot the sappers in the head to get their damn charges.

Upvote 0
It is no doubt that the "Hi-spec people" who gets the best classes first.
One word for that = "discrimination".
Only cause some ppl doesnt have the money to buy a great PC, they cant play the classes they wish?

isnt it a bit "discrimination" against them, who have a good hardware as well? Cant tell how much i read now "momy bought them a l33t computer" ... im sure there are enough, wo do not fitt in this biased opinion.

and by the way, my hardware is just enough to play Red Orchestra, nor do i get always the weapon i want. Its not just a Red Orchestra problem, and there will be, what ever system it will use, always a "discrimination" against someone. that for sure.

Upvote 0
isnt it a bit "discrimination" against them, who have a good hardware as well? Cant tell how much i read now "momy bought them a l33t computer" ... im sure there are enough, wo do not fitt in this biased opinion.....

I agree. I am sure there are plenty of adults in here who bought and paid for their own computer, whether it is uber or not, and I am sure some teenagers also did. To think that everyone with a better computer had it bought by their mommy is just absurd.

Or maybe I am reading this wrong. Are the people commenting on not getting the 'better' class only worried about those other players who had their 'mommies' buy them their computer, and really don't care about the rest of us (who bought our own computer) stealing the 'better' classes? :p

Upvote 0
The way some of you guys go on you make it sound like you go into a server and are stuck with the rifle for the rest of the round, all the times i've been playing there are always spare slots avaliable and all you have to do is ask.

I dont have an amazing computer but i am usually one of the top 10 to get in 1st and i always usually use the bolt. Btw if you see me playing (i play as "Westy") and im sniper or mg or something other than the bolt just ask and i will happily give up my position after i die :)

Upvote 0