• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hangs on "Querying master server"

=GG= Mr Moe said:
Hang in there Chief...
Well I have been hanging in there, playing bloody DoD:S..............I have tried numerous things to resolve this issue. I did not need to create port forwarding rules for RO, access has never been denied.
I am in Australia on a cable connection my ISP is Optusnet.

I guess this is what I get for paying $30 for a game, something that gets my hopes up then shoots me in the face.
Do I sound disappointed????????

Upvote 0
The original problem (no master server info/no favorites info) started right after the first patch came out. I am hooked to bellsouth.net through a household lan, so I thought that the problem was on my end. But both computers could go online, and RO was the only program having problems going on line. I tried all of the mentioned ones on the FAQ, no luck. Then the second patch, all is a good as normal. Got me as to what happened.

Upvote 0
Here we go again?!

Here we go again?!

Everyone is updated, now the master server has disappeared again. Double checked my LAN, firewall off or on, still no master server.

For the record:
Westell DSL modem in bypass, Cisco Etherfast cable/DSL router with all PPoE settings working well, HP Pavillion using a AMD Althon XP 2800, 512 mram. Attempted all corrections, all for naught.

Can we have a second update, seems to have fixed everything the last time...:confused:

Upvote 0
It's a bit depressing, I've been playing Red Orchestra for around 5 days now and was really getting into It, now I cant connect to the master server :(. I dont use window firewall or norton etc, and have changed none of the settings in my router, which was working fine until this morning. It's a real shame, Ill guess I will just have to wait.

Id apreciate If somone could tell me If this is just an occasional problem they experience, or If the author of this thread posted to say whether on not he found a resolution. Btw, Tripwire, gg it's got a very unique flavour. Like bf2 except realistic enough to make me want to keep playing.

Upvote 0
Oddjob said:
It's a bit depressing, I've been playing Red Orchestra for around 5 days now and was really getting into It, now I cant connect to the master server :(. I dont use window firewall or norton etc, and have changed none of the settings in my router, which was working fine until this morning. It's a real shame, Ill guess I will just have to wait.

Id apreciate If somone could tell me If this is just an occasional problem they experience, or If the author of this thread posted to say whether on not he found a resolution. Btw, Tripwire, gg it's got a very unique flavour. Like bf2 except realistic enough to make me want to keep playing.

I can

Upvote 0