• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Christiano Ronaldo toy

i prefer the nike logo (the one with roney holding ronaldo's head), but being a portuguese myself what i loved was to see England lose again, and again, and again..... and dont tell me that what rooney did didnt made him deserve the red card!
if someone did that to your balls u would want him expeled!

Upvote 0
Starrkiller said:
i prefer the nike logo (the one with roney holding ronaldo's head), but being a portuguese myself what i loved was to see England lose again, and again, and again..... and dont tell me that what rooney did didnt made him deserve the red card!
if someone did that to your balls u would want him expeled!

me laughs out loud i cant really be botherd to go back into the argument of whi it wasnt a red card, and how did england lose again again and again:confused: we lost once:confused:

Upvote 0
stebbs said:
i gotta admit, I am a new football (soccer here in the states) fan ever since the last world cup, and this one was even better! However, I gotta say the amount of blatant dives gives the sport a bad name. It's a rough sport, I know, but the fake dives are becoming as much a part of the sport as kicking the ball. Has it always been like this?

A lot of sports are corrupted, look at American baseball, I guess the same is true for other countries sports.

Upvote 0
K.Johansen said:
Sounds like another cheap hack at Portugal after they defeated the Brits, I expect they will not get over it for the rest of the year..

Also I like how Portugal is the dive team and no one else dives ever. Just Portugal.

Nah the Italians do it too. :p

Everyone does it; Portugal and Italy get the most attention because they beat Germany and England, and Ronaldo gets the most attention because he got Rooney red carded.

Upvote 0
Comrade Wasabi said:
Nah the Italians do it too. :p

Everyone does it; Portugal and Italy get the most attention because they beat Germany and England, and Ronaldo gets the most attention because he got Rooney red carded.

If rooney wasn't such a flipping hooligan he would not have been red carded, Ronaldo didnt get rooney anything. He is responsible for his actions.

Upvote 0