• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

****ing hot as balls.

img0367ei7.jpg

By the way, all you other gents in the armed forces...I was curious as to what your MOS was. Mine is 0311 rifleman with a sec. MOS of 0341 mortarman. Verified crunchy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mos

Mos

Desantnik said:
****ing hot as balls.

By the way, all you other gents in the armed forces...I was curious as to what your MOS was. Mine is 0311 rifleman with a sec. MOS of 0341 mortarman. Verified crunchy.

I was 16R (Vulcan) '91-'92, 14R (Bradley Stinger Fighting Vehicle) '93-'94, a Cadet '95-'98, and 14B (Short-Range Air Defense officer) ever since, although I'm working in a missile defense slot right now.

Upvote 0
Desantnik said:
I've been a 91W10 my whole time in the army (a.k.a plain vanilla medic :D). Though, by the end of this year they will be changing the designation yet again...which is typical for the army. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
****ing hot as balls.

11B, infantry.
In a mechanized unit right now,, as dismount.. hopefully getting Bradley gunner sometime soon.

Always good to see another grunt :)

By the way, is that A-stan in your pic or stateside?

Upvote 0
Nope its not A-Stan, its Cali, Camp Peddleton also known as devils asshole. That was about a months ago while I was in i-loc. Now I am enjoying my last few days of pre-dep. leave and off to play in the sandbox. See you gents very soon.

- miss you too Jenova...however over the last few days I think I made sure my girlfriend wont be able to walk straight till my return so dont worry. :p

Upvote 0