• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please be nice...

Please be nice...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
killuminati said:
Make them follow you like a squaddie, get them right into the thick of the action, keep their adrenaline high and pumping, shout some orders like lay low, top window etc and hopefully the rest should be as simple as chess lol

I had someone following me the other night, so I thought "I'll teach him the ropes", the poor bugger kept on getting killed, while I went on to win the war.
Have'nt seem him since !:D

Upvote 0
ill be polite unless they start tk-ing on purpose out of annoyance with the game:p

having them follow you around might not be the best though hehe :p the first gets spotted, the second gets the shot :p
thats how it allways works, 1 guy crosses the corner, enemy cant shoot him fast enough, then comes the second one while the enemy is prepared and *bang* XD

Upvote 0
But what is wrong with you. I just came from Finnische Sisu server and I must say OMG. I mean, no one had even bothered to look the keys, or take practice mod. Everyone was asking "how do I aim?". Is it really so hard to keep on your pants and try the practice and options first and go playing second. Gave me a lot of kills though(according to calculations 83 kills in two and a half rounds of Odessa), with rifle. Well if you give me a stationary target, I won't miss, or atleast I miss only once... no twice.. maybe sometimes I won't hit after 10 shots, but that is just servers fault... you agree?

Upvote 0
i bet there wont be much ramboing with the new players, all that stuff is for those CS punks who cant handle RO , so i quess the game will maybe in some points get even better. New players are not stupid you know, most of them have been gaming games like RO for years so dont think all of them are bunch of idiots running around and dont know what to do

Upvote 0
It's annoying to be asked 'How to talk?' fiftry times and answering each time. Not only is the question annoying but their grammar is just so horrible. 'How to pick stuff off the ground?' 'How to zoom?' 'How to change spawn points?' I even saw 'How to shoot' and 'How to open dor' and 'How I get in vehicles' but I think those were some smartass trying to be a pain. Seriously, you press left mouse button just like every other FPS game since Doom to CoD to RO...

Upvote 0