• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why cant you see with what weapons kills are made?

Verluste21 said:
It's more fun to see who is killed by what and it really does not temper any realism in conjunction with gameplay imho.
You can see it from pressing F1 and looking what guns they are using(only if they have not taken a weapon from ground). From my point of wiev, there is absolutelu no need for that information, it makes game much more interesting if you don't know if the guy in front of you died into a sniper bullet or to a normal rifle. Affects my game for sure.

Upvote 0
Vonreuter said:
I've always been wondering why we get the "hole in the forehead" symbol in anti-tank kills. Boy those PzFausts must be accurate to hit the crew in the forehead like that.

That should definitely be changed to... anything!

This isn't a headshot icon (although it looks like one). It's the deafult kill icon, similar to the HL2 skull and cross bones icon. You'll see it pop up when you run someone over a tank or telefrag someone (well, not anymore since the update) because these situations do not have a specific kill icon so the default headshot-looking-ish icon gets displayed.

Upvote 0