• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My suggestion (To tripwire mainly)

falconik

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 2, 2006
United Kingdom
I have just been reading alot of stuff, and some of the things people said about the tripwire team...... Come on guys its not on anyway.
I have said this before and I will say it again

I belive that tripwire are working there asses off infact more than that they are working 2 asses off!!! Lets show abit well ALOT of gratitude for them this is a "idea and suggestion forum" not to "have a go at tripwire". Im not accusing anyone for doing this, just saying not to do it in the futre because it has been happing alot people have been demanding things, I wont mesion names. Anyway it isnt fair on them look how many hours they work, some of you are probably thinking or shut the..... up you dont know what you are talking about but im just getting my point across. When we put our suggestions down dont demand your idea mainly to the tripwire of flame it at them. Anyway tripwire you are doing a very,very good job and when the next update is released,I have one demand for you tripwire.

HAVE A COFFE BREAK OR A TEA BREAK OR A DAY OFF FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!! THANKS ALOT :D

Anyway thats all I got to say, hope it put a smile on your faces tripwire hehe ^^.

Last edited:
LOL, I have never known so many rude people on a forum!!! Dont you lot get it, its a suggestion forum, not a flaming forum!! You try to be nice! And what happens.. You get it thrown back in your face by imature 2 year olds... Its like talking to people who have extream anger problems!! If you cant say anything nice at all then DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

Capeach?

Upvote 0
Shhh please, I just like to reply to people's ideas I dont need YOU to tell me what to do. Im not arguing or having a go at you ok. I did this to try to be polite not to have rude people have a go at me for no reasion. Is there any need for it.. Delete this thread I dont care, I was trying to be nice... But thank you for saying I seem like a nice enough kid if you ment it... But im not spaming its a idea and suggestion forum, so I have a right to reply to peoples views. If it seems like im spaming then sorry, and yes I will go easy on the reply button hehe ^^.

Upvote 0
if you like this game the best way to please the devs is to get others to like it and buy it + continuing to play the game to keep the community full. There have been gazillions of these kinds of threads sure the devs like it, but they add no real value to the discussion. I'd say that IRC would be a better (and more personal) way to thank the devs. ^^

Upvote 0