• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics video clip old russain tankers talk about Tactics

Interesting Vid -Though, it was quite sad watching the guys trying to go through the standard mounting procedures and realising that their hips, prostrate problems etc. wouldn't let them get into position quite as quickly as they clearly remembered being able to do.

Dement'iev seemed a bit senile but that guy Zheleznikov was pretty funny though and, anyway, the gimmers all got 100g of vodka from the kind people at Vesti and a chance to relive their youths by driving the thing around :) so no harm done, all in all. ;)

Upvote 0
*7GA* Nestor Makhno said:
Interesting Vid -Though, it was quite sad watching the guys trying to go through the standard mounting procedures and realising that their hips, prostrate problems etc. wouldn't let them get into position quite as quickly as they clearly remembered being able to do.

Dement'iev seemed a bit senile but that guy Zheleznikov was pretty funny though and, anyway, the gimmers all got 100g of vodka from the kind people at Vesti and a chance to relive their youths by driving the thing around :) so no harm done, all in all. ;)
yes they are still fit:) i hope if i get to that age i can just clean my windows:D

Upvote 0