• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-RoadToHill

Wow, much much much better :)
It seems to have a better mapflow then the old one.
I also like the new objectives.
The secret tunnel adds something extra to this map.

One thing: the Farmhouse object only has 1 door leading inside.
Defending such an object is quit easy.
Even nading thru the windows might not work if an MG has choosen a good position. Suggestion: make an extra entrance (maybe on the second floor).

I would love to play this map.
Serveradmins: do your duty ;)

Monk.

Upvote 0
Ahh man, cant wait to play this one! I really enjoyed Hill_Flak88 as a Russian Sapper.. however it seemed really hard for the Germans if they didnt all rush to the Mortar, and then it was only a matter of time.

Well, thanks again tochiri
anjhatsoff2nd.gif

Upvote 0
Finally got to play a few rounds with my son on a full server. Adding the town below the mortar position is great. It really opens up the game play.
No comment on the Ammo repository, as I never saw it in the first round (it was captured quickly after the town and mortars fell), and the second round never really made it past the town.

We had a blast :D

Upvote 0
I have been looking at the entrance (not the elevator shafts) to the ammo repository, wouldn't it make more sense to have the entrance either:
- inside the bunker
- set back further near or behind the bunker
- a door on the entrance that must be destroyed to enter

or possibly a combination of some or all of these? Just seems a bit odd to have an open passageway there in front of the bunker.

Also, maybe have ladders leading down the elevator shafts in one or all of them?

Just a few thoughts... :)

Upvote 0
=GG= Mr Moe

The elevator goes down underground.
Please wait on an elevator for two seconds. :)

witzig

Thx,Follow:)

REZ

There is occasionally a bug in the blast.:(
Even if dynamite is set, it is not occasionally occasionally blasted.
It happened by Hill_Flak88.
However, I like blasting duty.
I might add blasting obligation though I know the bug.:)

The final version is soon there.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0