• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Booster pack changes

Amerikaner said:
The title of the thread is "Booster Pack Changes", not "Booster Pack Changes: Show How Happy You Are". This is a discussion forum. Im discussing the Booster Pack Changes in the relevant thread.
And what do you think the people who are saying good job to the dev team are doing? Discussing! They're discussing Booster Pack Changes in the relevent thread just as you are. Only they're discussing how excited they are.

Upvote 0
Yes I did quit mapping. If you would bother to read the thread I actually praised Dingbat for having the patience to stick with it. Just because its not my cup of tea doesnt mean Im lazy like you seem to be attacking me with.

But thank you very much Wilsonam for proving my point. There is no way you would ever get so angry if I wasnt at least partially speaking the truth. If you really were confident in the work output you would just laugh me off. But you havent.

Feel free to ban me.

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:
But thank you very much Wilsonam for proving my point. There is no way you would ever get so angry if I wasnt at least partially speaking the truth. If you really were confident in the work output you would just laugh me off. But you havent. .[/SIZE]

Proved what? That if you poke at someone long enough you get a reponse? I remember seeing in this thread that you had said your original point on page 1 or 2 but here you still are goading everyone into flaming you to hell and back.

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:
Yes I did quit mapping. If you would bother to read the thread I actually praised Dingbat for having the patience to stick with it. Just because its not my cup of tea doesnt mean Im lazy like you seem to be attacking me with.

But thank you very much Wilsonam for proving my point. There is no way you would ever get so angry if I wasnt at least partially speaking the truth. If you really were confident in the work output you would just laugh me off. But you havent.

Feel free to ban me.
Noooooooooooo your banned I was just about to send a private message to you to tell you how well you where doing with your aguments by not flaming and stuff.

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:
There is no way you would ever get so angry if I wasnt at least partially speaking the truth. If you really were confident in the work output you would just laugh me off. But you havent.

Please my friend!
The creative input and love TW has for Ostfront has much much more than proven its integrity to me. I believe that Ost truly belongs in that rare number of golden greats.
One of the things that I really love about it is that it just keeps on improving through the efforts of the devs and their listening to the community.

Upvote 0
Vadin said:
God damnit why did they bann amerikaner he wasnt flaming or spamming or trolling or swearing or harrasing anyone. He was debating with well thought out arguments and facts he just pissed the wrong person off. Mods I lost some respect for you just now.

Lets just drop it.

He was warned and tried to get in the last word. You may not agree with the decision, but you arent going to change its outcome and we arent going to be able to change your opinion about it.

Upvote 0
Vadin said:
God damnit why did they bann amerikaner he wasnt flaming or spamming or trolling or swearing or harrasing anyone. He was debating with well thought out arguments and facts he just pissed the wrong person off. Mods I lost some respect for you just now.

but he was warned that he should stop because he had gone beyond debating, he had started insulting the teams work, which after an 11 hour day of WORKING is not what you want to hear. And as they both stated the amount of time they put in, I wouldnt want to be told how someone thinks we didnt put enough time into it. I mean I have attempted mapping and it takes a crap load of time, I also tried some 3d modelling in school and thats also a crap load of time. So when someone who doesnt do either of these things it telling people there not working hard enough. Its like someone who sits at home and watches hockey (or football or soccer(football)) all day and likes to go up to the athletes after the game and yell at them, telling them how much they suck and how much better they the person yelling at them WAS or COULD have been.

Upvote 0
malice said:
but he was warned that he should stop because he had gone beyond debating, he had started insulting the teams work, which after an 11 hour day of WORKING is not what you want to hear. And as they both stated the amount of time they put in, I wouldnt want to be told how someone thinks we didnt put enough time into it. I mean I have attempted mapping and it takes a crap load of time, I also tried some 3d modelling in school and thats also a crap load of time. So when someone who doesnt do either of these things it telling people there not working hard enough. Its like someone who sits at home and watches hockey (or football or soccer(football)) all day and likes to go up to the athletes after the game and yell at them, telling them how much they suck and how much better they the person yelling at them WAS or COULD have been.
Yeah I just didnt think they had to go as far as a bann but he kinda asked for it see his post. I hope he knows how to get around the bann and make a new account:D

Upvote 0