• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Still nees minor historical fixes

Goetz

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I know the devs fixed some small issues like the Kar98k safety, but the Kar98k with scope (sniper Kar) still has the safety the wrong way. Also the M38 and MN 91/30 still have hexagonal recievers, and should have round recievers because many more with round recievers were produced than with hexogonal recievers. I believe an M38 with hexagonal reciever was extremely rare, and they stoped producing hexogonal reciever MN 91/30's after 1938 I believe.

To add to the list as well:

-Luger pistol should not have the two screws on its upper half, above the grip.
-Apparently the text on the DP-28 reads "replica." :eek:
-(AFAIK, from what I've read from others) the numbers seen on the buttstock of the K98s would have been seen only on captured weapons.
-Forward sight post of the P38 is slightly offset to the right when aiming in ironsights.

Upvote 0
And heres another one: PPSH-41 needs to either have semi-auto added, or the mode-selector removed.

Late production PPSH's where made without a mode selector, but in limited production, and the model ingame clearly has the mode selector.

I ofcourse lean twords adding semi-auto, then we'll have an early to late war PPSH, usefull in all maps.

Upvote 0
Goetz said:
I know the devs fixed some small issues like the Kar98k safety, but the Kar98k with scope (sniper Kar) still has the safety the wrong way. Also the M38 and MN 91/30 still have hexagonal recievers, and should have round recievers because many more with round recievers were produced than with hexogonal recievers. I believe an M38 with hexagonal reciever was extremely rare, and they stoped producing hexogonal reciever MN 91/30's after 1938 I believe.

I'd rather have simplified new weapons and vehicles than get dev's time wasted on dot ****ing.

Upvote 0
Well then tell us what you think the devs should spend their time on. Since I know everyone who says there are better things for them to do always have a list of things they believe are more important to work on.

The Ideas and Suggestions board isn't a giant list of things the devs constantly drop what they're doing and instantly start working on.

Upvote 0
Reise said:
Well then tell us what you think the devs should spend their time on. Since I know everyone who says there are better things for them to do always have a list of things they believe are more important to work on.

The Ideas and Suggestions board isn't a giant list of things the devs constantly drop what they're doing and instantly start working on.

Well, I don't mind having few minor graphical "errors" on weapons.

SO: I'd rather see them fixing bugs and making totally new content.

Upvote 0
I'm with Drude,

Any hardcore historically accurate fan is going to have quite a bit of nitpicking involved, just about all of it has little or no effect on gameplay, which is what REALLY matters, more content, fixed bugs, more features for the game as a whole, this is the kind of stuff that keeps games alive and sells copies, not changing screws on models of weapons or reskinning parts of a gun because it's printed date is used on a map based a year before the print.

Upvote 0
My only suggestion game is.

Is a new map that is even.. Everymap i have played on has got a advantage for one side or the other i.e Konigplatz no Axis arty one Tank for Axis but 2 tanks(or 3 i cant remember) for allied the spawns on some maps allow some teams to get there first before the opposing team(Cant remeber the map name but the one with the station) The allied can get to the Flak gun before the germans which can be quite difficult and frustrating at time when u are Axis and attacking coz u cant get Anywhere.

You might call me a noob or flame me to bits but these are my suggestion..

Upvote 0