• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ok Dev team this is my Christmas wish list!

Personally, I only really like the mantling over walls idea. Don't recall any maps with ladders but putting your weapon away when climbing (or any new mantling) would make sense. The throw back grenade thing wouldn't be bad, just impossible to do in time. It's one of those only in the movies types of things.

Upvote 0
There are times when being able to pick up grenades and throw them away from you or back at the enemy would be useful. When prone for instance, if an enemy soldier comes toward you ready to throw a grenade but he didn't see you, he'll likely drop it in your face and take off. Being able to throw the grenade away could save you from getting your face erased.

Upvote 0
Reise said:
There are times when being able to pick up grenades and throw them away from you or back at the enemy would be useful. When prone for instance, if an enemy soldier comes toward you ready to throw a grenade but he didn't see you, he'll likely drop it in your face and take off. Being able to throw the grenade away could save you from getting your face erased.
You know how hard it is to pick up a dropped clip of ammo right now. There's no way you'll be able to pick up a grenade, and throw it in time enough times to make it something truely worth implementing. Sure it'd be nice, but not necessary.

Upvote 0
pup said:
Running to laying animation slowed down, to combat the increasing trend towards the BF2 dolphin dive where you run along, see your enemy and then dive to the ground and shoot

So in real life what would you do?? Stand up in clear view trying to shoot the guy in the hardest position in which to fire accurately?
No you don't. You hit the ground & hope he didn't see you & your now in cover with a stable platform from which to shoot.

Remember this game is based on real life & if your life depended on it what would you do? Think that way during the game & you'll do well.

Upvote 0
Comrade Wasabi said:
There probably should be a delay from sprinting -> prone -> iron sights. It's hard to get your bearings on your sights when you've just flopped down on the ground...

Isn't there already a delay to do anything when you dive to the ground?

I think it would be kind of cool if the crew members were hit boxes just like the ammo or engine. So if you penetrate where the driver is sitting, no more driver! This could also mean that a round could penetrate the armour and the crew might still survive.

I would like the throwing grenades back feature. So many times I've been prone and had a grenade land right in my face. It would be nice to be able to try throwing it back, maybe just flick it around the corner or something before it blows (remember not everyone cooks them, and the fuses can be fairly long). Maybe make them a little easier to pick up then ammo clips though (which seems fair to me because ammo clips are kind of unnecessarily hard to grab anyway).

I'm pretty sure I've had both a dud grenade and a dud rifle round.

Upvote 0
in order to get rid of one man tanking, you need animations of getting into and out of a tank, and also switching positions in a tank. that would stop peeps from just jumping from a tank a halfsecond before an is2 round came screetching in ...

edit:

yeah, it would be nice to see tanks only explode and start to burn if the ammo goes up, otherwise they should only have a hole in them, and might still partially work depending on which parts were damaged.( a round could penetrate turret and kill gunner, but a new guy could get in and fire the gun...)

Upvote 0