• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess The Gun Thread

It's a British Farquhar-Hill rifle, first developed in 1908 as an automatic rifle. It was overly complex in design and wasnt adopted. In 1917 it made a return as a light machine gun, but though improved, it was not adopted, the Lewis gun already providing a far superior weapon for the British Army. Calibre is .303 British with a 20-round drum.

Upvote 0
Oi! Its my turn!

hmm.jpg

Go!

Upvote 0
BING!

Correct Conscript, well done because I know you can't find anything about the Farquhar-Hill Rifle with Google. I took the snap out of a book about rare guns that I have, came out really good, testament to the awesomness of my digital camera.

Conscript said:
Oi! Its my turn!

hmm.jpg

Go!
Oh and by the way I do believe that is the Vickers (Pederson) Automatic Rifle, in fact it's on the same page of my book I took the snap of the Farquhar-Hill from!

Looks like it's my turn again bitches, stay posted :D

Upvote 0
Reddog said:
Sorry about the delay, it was basically early hours of the morning when i wasn't posting. Here's my next contribution (yes I am being a real bastard with the obscure firearms);

image005.jpg
Liberator M1942 pistol, designed for use by OSS agents or as an ultra concealable assassination weapon.

Apparently, it was so small and they were churned out of their production lines so quickly that technically, it was quicker to build a new one than it was to reload :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0