• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess The Gun Thread

King Ragnar

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 7, 2005
Newcastle, UK
Kinda Copying of the 1944 D-day forums but dont tell them that :p

You post a pic of the gun and others have to guess what it is with out right clicking on properties of it and looking at link, or you can put it on image shack so they cant ( www.imageshack.us )

EDIT RULES FROM XENDANCE/STOLEN FOM 1944 FORUMS :p: Here's how to play it: ONE person posts a picture, the guy who guessed it correctly posts the next picture. NOTE: There's always only one picture around. You're not allowed to post a new picture, you have to solve the current one first. Also, you always have to wait until the pic-poster confirmed it's correct. AGAIN: NO MULTIPLE PICS; YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST ONE IF YOU GUESSED THE CURRENT ONE(FIRST).
If it has been confirmed that an answer is correct, the guy who guessed it has 24 hours to post a new one, if he doesn't someone else can. He still can post a new one if no one else posted one though

I will start with an easy one :
steyr.jpg

Last edited:
Grobut said:
AK5

Try this one:

Mysteryweapon.jpg
I'm guessing that's one of the Axis manufactured Stens, it's a little known fact that Germany and her allies manufactured their own version of Sten guns because of how cheap they were, and for interoperability during Seelowe.

My best guess would place this as one of the Mauser work Ger

Last edited:
Upvote 0