• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

LIttle amount of servers

Divinehammer said:
we dont need more servers we need more players populating existing servers. I am alarmed by the drop in numbers maybe they are waiting for the patch and will come back.

I was playing RO more than 12 hours a week, but some things get on my nervers very fast. Honestly, even though RO is still on top of my playlist, I hate it more and more each day as less and less frequent periods of pleasure give place to more and more frequent periods of intense frustration. Sometimes I feel sorry for ever having recommended this game to so many pleople, and I have cancelled several pro-RO articles I have already arranged and started writing.

Sources of frustration:

a) Unadmined or badly admined servers, like the ones that kick you after one, ONE, ***ONE*** artillery or satchel TK, or any TK at all. I admit I am a score whore, when I have billion points and get kicked for one ****ing arty TK or one misplaced bullet into head of some n00b who walked in front of me, and have to start from 0 points like complete n00b the fun is lost. Why WHY ***WHY*** is it so hard to implement some system that would kick only people with really negative score (ie those who TK on purpose)?

b) Team stacking. Bible sized tomes have been written on this issue. Nuff said.

Frankly, as enjoyment gives place to frustration, I see myself leaving this game rather fast :( :mad: Only a complete moron would subject himself to such levels of frustration each night (yes I am moron).

Oleg

Upvote 0
Oleg said:
I was playing RO more than 12 hours a week, but some things get on my nervers very fast. Honestly, even though RO is still on top of my playlist, I hate it more and more each day as less and less frequent periods of pleasure give place to more and more frequent periods of intense frustration. Sometimes I feel sorry for ever having recommended this game to so many pleople, and I have cancelled several pro-RO articles I have already arranged and started writing.

Sources of frustration:

a) Unadmined or badly admined servers, like the ones that kick you after one, ONE, ***ONE*** artillery or satchel TK, or any TK at all. I admit I am a score whore, when I have billion points and get kicked for one ****ing arty TK or one misplaced bullet into head of some n00b who walked in front of me, and have to start from 0 points like complete n00b the fun is lost. Why WHY ***WHY*** is it so hard to implement some system that would kick only people with really negative score (ie those who TK on purpose)?

Frankly, as enjoyment gives place to frustration, I see myself leaving this game rather fast :( :mad: Only a complete moron would subject himself to such levels of frustration each night (yes I am moron).

Oleg

I agree on team stacking I play RO less and less becuase of this... The teambalance is total **** I almost never play German becuase everyone goes german

Upvote 0
Oleg said:

Yeah... just had the same happen to me last night... after a pretty nice run as a pulemetchik and camping at the 2nd place on scorelist a ricochet killed a comrade, and I'm gone... :(

Oleg said:

Until thi is fixed, maybe we could use some propaganda... hey everyone, play russian! ;)

Upvote 0