• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

We Need Help

con20or

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 16, 2006
Ireland
I was driving along, happy as larry in my tank about to bring death and destruction to Ivan, when all of a sudden I see this tank crewmember running along way up ahead of me.

Strange... I think, Thats an awful long run. He must be mad. I better be sure i dont run him over him.

I catch up on him just at the german side of the peninsula at barashka, and it dawns on me.

HE'S A BOT. Crash Dive, Right Full Rudder, Shields up, get the hell away from him.

Too late, he hops in and proceeds to drive me around in circles in full view of 3 repeat THREE russian tanks who dont have idiot crewmembers. I tried swithcing to driver and bringing us to safety but he'd just drive back, I tried ordering ordering him to stop, everything.

But worst of all, as the last shell was about to hit, he says, over the team channel, as though I got him into that mess,

"We Need Help!!"

Bastard.

if they're in the turret and you give the 'stop' command, the bots get out.

I always try to shoot them down on their aproach. I mean, that's why they had coaxial machine guns in World War II, right? To mow down bots?

If they manage to get into the tank I order them out, drive off a bit, then pistolwhip the fockers to death.

Upvote 0
con20or said:
Is there a "Get Out" order? I saw it mentioned in a thread before, I ahd a look but couldnt find it so i presumed it was just a joke.

Yes, there is. And to make your life happier (and tank much cleaner), I'd suggesting going into your Game configuration and binding one of the numpad keys to it.

Then, as soon as they do jump out, be sure to run them over -- makes you feel better.:cool:

Ever notice they only yell "We need help" when they're about half a second away from dying? Like, what are *we* supposed to do to help!? C'mon, do they think everyone is a robot?

Upvote 0