• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Mutators reset when server resets?

sfunk1x

May 29, 2006
Hey all, I'm an RO Admin noob! :)

I'm having some issues with my mutators resetting (turning off) when my server resets every 2 hours.

How do I hard-code the mutators so they are always turned on? I spent a bit of time on here searching but I didn't find a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance!

Actaully, this did not fix the problem.

See, thing is, there is no map voting going on. It's just a cycle of either one, or two maps. I need the team balance mutator to turn itself back on everytime the server changes maps. The server will never have any kind of voting enabled.

Can anyone help me?

Upvote 0
adding a mutator to the server startup commandline should do the trick for you then. But normally if you select the mutators in webadmin from the normal window they stay on untill the server restarts =\. After adding the mutator did you try restarting the server once. BTW you use a teambalance mutator you said, that means the reserve slots mutator i presume. I believe that it won't load if you enable the teambalance mutator in it... (its a recompile of a ut2k4 mutator)

Anyway for adding mutators in the commandline

Code:
ucc server RO-Konigsplatz.rom?game=ROEngine.ROTeamGame??Mutator=Mutatoractornamehere -log=ServerLog.log

Upvote 0