• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How about a loading bar?

alright, fine then. I will be happy instead for my own personal -- as in not for any of you other jokers -- BAR. While I'll be happy with the version that fired in semi-auto and fast full-auto, I'd prefer the version that has the slow full auto and fast full auto. And I want to be able to load it, so I want ammunition. There. A loading BAR. Just for me. :D

Upvote 0
i dunno..... i thort this thread was talking about a loading bar that shows how much progress the game has made loading up a map....... some others seem to think this thread is about a bar that is showing the progress of ur gun reloading (holy unrealistic, unappropriate and unneeded (sp?) ) so which is the thread ABOUT ?

Upvote 0
thanks, cuz comments like this

Solo4114 said:
Yes! Loading bars are very helpful. Lord knows I can't count how many times I've wanted to just have a bar I could use to push rifle ammo in quickly. This will be a big help. ;)

this

[CiA]Stiletto said:
Wouldn't work very well. Stripper clips are odd creatures, and just shoving cartridges straight down doesn't always work very well.

and THIS

Solo4114 said:
alright, fine then. I will be happy instead for my own personal -- as in not for any of you other jokers -- BAR. While I'll be happy with the version that fired in semi-auto and fast full-auto, I'd prefer the version that has the slow full auto and fast full auto. And I want to be able to load it, so I want ammunition. There. A loading BAR. Just for me. :D

have led me to not know what the hell is going on and have a break down :mad:

Upvote 0