• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WW2, unreal engine 3 style...

Donut said:
Not gonna mention gameplay, because I dont care for BiA's. But how the hell can you say the game looks like crap? It looks fine! Oh sure, it doesnt take full advantage of every bell and whistle possible, but so what? IT DOESNT NEED TO TO LOOK GOOD! Peoples standards are getting too high for games, and Im hoping the processor barrier(MHz limit due to required power) isnt broken for another 20-25 years. What all these people do then? "But I want it faster, bigger, because that means it better!" Hell with those people! I hope they get royally reamed in the worst way.
/rant

It doesn't look like crap. The trailer looks fantastic. Thats my point, I think that as with nearly every other game trailer release, what you end up getting wont look nearly as great as it was hyped to be.

Upvote 0
EvilHobo said:
Look at the big heroic American with the bazooka on his back pick up that goosesteppin' Nazi! Yeah!

...:rolleyes:
Don't watch Kelly's Heroes, it'll give you a heart attack. Heaven forbid WW2 be taken in burlesque, oh jesus christ no! The Outfit isn't even a WW2 game, its theme is much more of those 60s WW2 movies and sitcoms, like Hogan's or Kelly's Heroes, or the Navarone movies.

Personally, I'm eager for the new BIA game. It looks amazing and I heard from a very reliable source(the script author for the series) that the team learned from the mistakes they made on their first game and have actually listened to the community. Want to know why you're not seeing these changes? The game isn't out yet.

Upvote 0