• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sdk Is Released! Yay! Long Live Ro!!

Yeah. I'll take a shoddy game on Platz over a rocking game on Berlin any day. I dind't play the mod THAT long, and I still got more than enough Berlin to make me never want to see it again. In fact, if ever I visit Germany, I think I'm just going to skip over Berlin entirely :p

I wish my SDK would finish downloading faster! :(

Upvote 0
Tak said:
Yeah. I'll take a shoddy game on Platz over a rocking game on Berlin any day. I dind't play the mod THAT long, and I still got more than enough Berlin to make me never want to see it again. In fact, if ever I visit Germany, I think I'm just going to skip over Berlin entirely :p

I wish my SDK would finish downloading faster! :(

What if they didnt name it Berlin and named is

MTLSLBF3.3

(map that looks something like berlin from 3.3)

Upvote 0
Tak said:

Quoted for truth.
I've had so much berlin since 1.0.. oh god.. I don't want to see that map again. Ever.

Upvote 0