• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Elder scrolls Oblivion

I'm so damn tired of ghosts that I wouldn't even bother finishing the MQ and going to the Elven city unless it meant closing those damn Oblivion gates that are everywhere(far more annoying than ghosts).

I really need to make up my mind on weapons, too. I'm carrying a one-hand and two-hand katana that I got from the Blade guardians in Sancre Tor, a Dremora Longsword for ghosts and wisps, and an Elven bow for ranged. Its starting to get old and I really can't carry much after I started work on my alchemy skill.

Upvote 0
I'm bored of it after about 45 hours play time. I'm level 33 and the leader of the dark brotherhood and the fighter's guild. I play a warrior-blade-conjuring-destruction kinda dude. I went like 20 levels without touching the main quest and all it wants me to do now is close oblivion gates (which is incredibly boring.) I have 160k and 3 houses. I don't even bother looting anymore..... anyone else falling into this same type of scenario?

Upvote 0
-SemperFi-Jenova said:
I'm bored of it after about 45 hours play time. I'm level 33 and the leader of the dark brotherhood and the fighter's guild. I play a warrior-blade-conjuring-destruction kinda dude. I went like 20 levels without touching the main quest and all it wants me to do now is close oblivion gates (which is incredibly boring.) I have 160k and 3 houses. I don't even bother looting anymore..... anyone else falling into this same type of scenario?

Jupp.. especially since it takes two ingame-weeks for the quest reward of the final story quest to be given to you, I am seriously in trouble, as I simply ran out of quests... So either I run around the wilderness for 11 more ingame days, or I press wait for 24 hours 11 times, which is rather dull too... And still confronts me with the problem that there's nothing left to do for me to use the ebnefits of the reward...

Upvote 0
I'm weak and have no control when it comes to games.. I went out and got it this weekend... the graphics are very nice, but I can see what you guys mean by the combat getting boring.. even though I'm only lvl 8 with about a day and a half play time, I'm seeing patterns that are quite obvious (at least pertaining to my character class)

My guy is a Breton Mage Sorcerer with a serious penchant for conjuring, and alchemy... I can already call in a nice little daedric(sp) monster, and I've found 8 Nirnroots.

Also, I should say that the missions/quests arent all that difficult... it seems like I'm flying through them.. it's slightly repetitious, I hope that will change :rolleyes:

Upvote 0