• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iam the best Tank Driver

Ron said:
Were you on splats server yesterday arad i think was the level if so think i think killed you if so does that im the best probadly not i was playing under the name olan havent changed since my brother had a go.

What are you trying to tell us? An epic tale of you doing something for mankind? Or what?

Upvote 0
well, I hope you drive tanks better than you throw grenades mate, cos i was on a map with you last night (cant remember which, but I remember your name) saw you run up, toss a grenade into a building without looking, killed two friendlies then got kicked off for excessive teamkills. :)

I'll end my name and shame campaign here, but with asilly brag thread like this, you were kinda asking for it.

Upvote 0
1.AR[GSC]=[ENIGMA]= said:
What are you trying to tell us? An epic tale of you doing something for mankind? Or what?
Sorry if im a little snappy but was i asking you the question i was specifically asking goter the question. Again if your only joking with me i apologise but if not please dont direct a cinical and sarcarstic comment like that at me again.:mad:

Upvote 0
Ron said:
Sorry if im a little snappy but was i asking you the question i was specifically asking goter the question. Again if your only joking with me i apologise but if not please dont direct a cinical and sarcarstic comment like that at me again.:mad:

As long as you don't make sense, I will direct whatever comes to mind at you, including, but not limited to, gaseous digestive byproducts...

Upvote 0
1.AR[GSC]=[ENIGMA]= said:
As long as you don't make sense, I will direct whatever comes to mind at you, including, but not limited to, gaseous digestive byproducts...

Man you had to didnt you, this could have all ended if you just had said sry no harm meant and i would have been happy to forget and move on, but obviously it is clear you are both immature and have no manners, was it that much a blow to your ego just to apologise, honestly man im not going to get in slagging match so dont reply unless its an apology or something not refering to what comes from your arse.

Upvote 0
Ron said:
Man you had to didnt you, this could have all ended if you just had said sry no harm meant and i would have been happy to forget and move on, but obviously it is clear you are both immature and have no manners, was it that much a blow to your ego just to apologise, honestly man im not going to get in slagging match so dont reply unless its an apology or something not refering to what comes from your arse.

First off, if you get hung up on that: " What are you trying to tell us? An epic tale of you doing something for mankind? Or what? ", I doubt that you're that much more mature. Second, I also doubt that I was the only one who had to read your first post (to which I replied w/ the above) more than once to understand what you were trying to say. My reply to your post was nothing more than a somewhat more elaborate way of saying "Huh?", what with the missing punctuation, sense and all, hmmkay?

Oh, and you're also in no position to tell me what I can or can not do :)

Have a nice WE :rolleyes:

Upvote 0