• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

where is the best server hosting deal?

s3rial1337

Mar 16, 2006
well im shoppi naroudn for servers and i find a few with 2$ per slot and thats a great deal but i have to use pay pal to buy it and cant fidn a combination as such. wonderin if u guys have bought a server usin pay pal and if so where did u find it ive been searchin constantly

s3rial1337 said:
no only credit cards i got a debit card but i dotn think that will work

Does your debit card have either a Visa or Mastercard logo on it?My banks debit cards have the Visa logo on them.

If so then it can be used as a credit card with Clanservers.If it does not have a logo then I am not sure if it can be used or not.

My group set up a small 10 person server with Clanservers so we can play and get used to playing the game.So far we cant complain about it.We have used Clanservers for some time with our CODUO server that we also have.Great service,fast servers,no real problems.And when there is a problem it is prompltly taken care of.

Upvote 0
CU||Y said:
Why so? Who says so?
Our 3 game servers are with Gamemonsters,superb support.
http://thegamemonsters.com

*Posted by:[RO]Ramm-Jaeger in another thread*
"I would just like to jump in here and say what a great help Clanservers has been throughout the mod period and beyond. During the development of the mod, when other server providers dumped us because they weren't selling enough RO servers, Clanservers stuck with us providing us both test servers and public game servers. They had enough forsight to see that there was a future in RO, and they've stuck with us through the good times and bad. That is why I'm happy to suggest Clanservers.com as our preferred server provider.

John Gibson
President
Tripwire Interactive LLC

This is why and this is who says so...

Upvote 0
*Posted by:[RO]Ramm-Jaeger in another thread*
"I would just like to jump in here and say what a great help Clanservers has been throughout the mod period and beyond. During the development of the mod, when other server providers dumped us because they weren't selling enough RO servers, Clanservers stuck with us providing us both test servers and public game servers. They had enough forsight to see that there was a future in RO, and they've stuck with us through the good times and bad. That is why I'm happy to suggest Clanservers.com as our preferred server provider.

John Gibson
President
Tripwire Interactive LLC

This is why and this is who says so...

So you quote from a dev?
This is suddenly gospel?

SO they helped out with the mod development therefore they are THE best in the business?
LOL get real man,im not saying they are not excellent,by all accounts they are but cant you see its the devs plug.
I still see no hard evidence as to why they are the best ro providers.
Just because the devs plug its sudenly the gospel?
Clanservers are suddently THE greates providers?
LOL no offense but its like a sheep following another sheep because one sheep says so.

The dev team are entitled to plug clanservers but how you can say they are THE best ro hosts out there is laughable and an insult to other providers imo.
Clanservers are excellent but i just find Maxwells`s reply hilarious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
CU||Y said:
So you quote from a dev?
This is suddenly gospel?

SO they helped out with the mod development therefore they are THE best in the business?
LOL get real man,im not saying they are not excellent,by all accounts they are but cant you see its the devs plug.
I still see no hard evidence as to why they are the best ro providers.
Just because the devs plug its sudenly the gospel?
Clanservers are suddently THE greates providers?
LOL no offense but its like a sheep following another sheep because one sheep says so.

The dev team are entitled to plug clanservers but how you can say they are THE best ro hosts out there is laughable and an insult to other providers imo.
Clanservers are excellent but i just find Maxwells`s reply hilarious.

Since when is the preferred server the best server? He just said that they are the preferred. And the other person posted why it was the preferred server. Nobody ever said they were the best...

Upvote 0
I was looking for a server the other day and seen one for $.99 a slot, but you have to set it all up yourself. Can't remember the name but i think it was on the first Google page of my search.

CU||Y said:
Ever hear of reading between the lines?Obviously not.
There is nothing between those lines. It is simply an endorsement/ad given to Clanservers as a way of repaying them for all the help they have been. How much help did your company offer them when they needed it ?

Upvote 0