• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If you are on AOL please read inside!

affliction

Mar 18, 2006
I need a FEW select aol users to try some things to see if we cant correct the problems you are experiencing. If you are on aol and you cant connect, please send me an email with a time that you would be available to do some testing.

I prefer someone that has technical experience (knows how to ping, traceroute, etc), and can use irc or ventrillo software. I would even be willing to work with someone on msn messenger or icq. Heck at the rate people are replying, Ill even call you and walk you through it =D.

Please email me your time that you would be available, as well as how to contact you at [email protected]

Last edited:
affliction said:
I need a FEW select aol users to try some things to see if we cant correct the problems you are experiencing. If you are on aol and you cant connect, please send me an email with a time that you would be available to do some testing.

I prefer someone that has technical experience (knows how to ping, traceroute, etc), and can use ventrillo software.

Please email me your time that you would be available, as well as how to contact you at [email protected]

If you are planning to "try things out", PLEASE liaise with RO devs and testers via IRC!

Upvote 0
I use AOL. When I try to play the game online I can't see the news page and I can't see serevrs when I click on internet. I can view the chat pages and favs. The only way at the moment for me to connect to a game is by Ip (join by Ip or if I have added a server to favs by Ip).

I understand that the game has problems and I don't mind. All I wont to know is will my problem and others with the same problem be fixed? :eek:

Upvote 0
OK guys, he is in "charge" pf getting a fix for this.

If I see any AOL people complain about this issue and have reported here that they have the 2 servers they like, I will send the viking to your house to pillage your room, and steal you power chord to your PC.

If you have AOL, please send him an e-mail, help us help YOU!!!

Upvote 0