• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dev's RESPOND to the support threads!!

Knapp|3. SS|

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 6, 2006
Bronx,NY
Me and a sh%tload of other people have been desperatly trying to find solutions to our problems with this game...it seems for some reason either the devs lied about 512Mb being the minimal requirments to PLAY, or they simply didn't do a good job at testing the game. This doesn't bother me however....what bothers me is the fact that I haven't seen a single dev post in any of the threads there.

Knapp|3. SS| said:
Me and a sh%tload of other people have been desperatly trying to find solutions to our problems with this game...it seems for some reason either the devs lied about 512Mb being the minimal requirments to PLAY, or they simply didn't do a good job at testing the game. This doesn't bother me however....what bothers me is the fact that I haven't seen a single dev post in any of the threads there.

Maybe they are working their ass off with the known problems.
No time to reply whining people.

Upvote 0
Rushman said:
No time to reply to whining people who paid good money for broken good??

Yeup some responded while hanging on the IRC channel. Basically i was told by RO_Valac to uinstall ZA and that Windows Firewall is as good if not better than ZA.. :D

Good for ppl having win2k btw. :p

Anyway i JUST ASK for an official statement nothing else (like "we are working on it, expect a fix in...").

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Rushman said:
Oh yeah they're so busy one of them couldn't break off to post a quick little "relax guys we're on to it " message?? This is not looking good Tripwire, you better sort it soon.

Rushmore..look into the support thread, alot of people are seriously trying to get there game to work for them and all they want is some feedback from the devs. Especially in the "maps load" and "It's like i'm in the game..but I'm not" topics.

*Edit* ZoneAlarm isn't the fix for the unbelievably long map loads ( up to 10+ minutes) that people are experiencing.

Upvote 0
Rushman said:
Oh yeah they're so busy one of them couldn't break off to post a quick little "relax guys we're on to it " message?? This is not looking good Tripwire, you better sort it soon.

I'd say the 'Known Issues' thread is a pretty good 'relax, we're on to it' thread.

If they know about it, they're onto it.

Upvote 0