• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Devs: How do you feel? :D

Greasemonkey said:
In less than 24 hours your first(as Tripwire) retail product will be released. Nervous? Excited? Exhausted:p? Whats going through those heads of yours?

By the way, congrats on making it to this point! From mod to retail release! Helluva good job!
Tired... wishing the email would slow up, but bloody glad it isn't :) At this precise moment (10 hours to go) sorta numb... sorta excited...

Upvote 0
wouldn't it be funny if an online game release (such as this with the pre-loading and stuff) had a special release event where the pre-load downloaded a map you could play 30 mins before release, everyone joined up on servers and butt smacked a giant pinata when the clock hit zero.

....yeah....
but i wuv you guys anyway. :D

Upvote 0
Arg :p

Arg :p

11am PST bah! I was hoping it would be all ready for me when I got home...sigh. Ah well, I have to decide whether I sacrifice more sleep before my next 14 hour shift at work.....hmmm, sleep- pff- seeya' at 11 ;)

Great work Tripwire, I know you're worn out, but don't worry it just gets worse :p Hey, at least no one's shooting at ya'

Upvote 0