• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anticheat in release?

there is always someone in source games that claim someone else is cheating when they are not.

usually the person accused of cheating is just a pro, with a better computer and thus a better chance ingame.

sure there is occasionaly a cheater but they get kicked and banned within minutes of joining a server, VAC2 works very well

Upvote 0
Hi all...

The nightmare for me is when cheaters make those cheats that cant be seen stright away... Speciell in those Simulations or so..

I would be very affried if some make those Uber tank shells or and other warnings things that can only be seen on the cheaters screen.

I wish *not* and hope and prey that something like this or worse wont happen in Roost as long the game will live on with us all who respect the followers of mature pro sports man players and TW own game and dreams.. and all that is behind this huge project as well.

And if ever this new AC, that is new to me? Getting a cheater on the hook i hope he will be banned for many months or a year.... whatever the cheat or changes he might have done to the Orginal Roost game files.

Worse thing i hate is cheaters, in real life or any games on the planet.

BR A N.

Upvote 0