• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Duke3dE1M01v001

The level had two as far as I can remember - one on top of the move projector and one in where the trader room is.
there were about 4 of them, up above the rear entrance, and one near the burning trash bin, kinda.

lol, i know where they were in duke3d, i'm saying there is nothing comparable in killing floor, to make a players health over 100%

Last edited:
Upvote 0
kf-asylum is the static mesh package that bedlam uses, i included it in the rar file that is linked...
does it not work?

edit:
it is in the rar file (voo4) that is linked on page one, just put the kf-asylum.usx in the staticmeshes directory and duke3de1m01v004.rom in the maps directory

or just connect to bob's whorehouse #1 and download from there (its running v005b, so perks work, just not whitelisted yet)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
kf-asylum is the static mesh package that bedlam uses, i included it in the rar file that is linked...
does it not work?

edit:
it is in the rar file (voo4) that is linked on page one, just put the kf-asylum.usx in the staticmeshes directory and duke3de1m01v004.rom in the maps directory

or just connect to bob's whorehouse #1 and download from there (its running v005b, so perks work, just not whitelisted yet)

It wasn't in the download when I got it the other day, didn't notice it was updated.

Upvote 0
It wasn't in the download when I got it the other day, didn't notice it was updated.

bob's whorehouse is where i run each new small version, i want to only put the big new versions up here, and do i have to put kf-asylum with the package too? i thought everyone had that (since new update) because bedlam uses that package.
i'll start putting the small updates here once i figure out the kf-asylum.usx thing.

Upvote 0